Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello. How are you?
That's great! Me too.


It's not that I haven't wanted to write- because I have wanted to- I just haven't needed to, you know? I've tried but words haven't come. I am happy. Up until this point I have used this blog to chronicle my struggles. This blog has been my outlet in many ways; my release. But here and now I find myself in a position that I have not been in all few years of my adult life. I am truly happy.

For many reasons.

2010 was a tough year for me but it ended so beautifully. I was so miserable, in some ways more so than in Chicago, but here I am.

In July I moved here with Caruso to Virginia to work and train. I love everything about it here. In October my sister had a beautiful heavy red headed baby boy that I get to be the uncle of (he doesn't have a choice), I got a chance to visit my family and friends over Christmas, and in the past couple of months and weeks Caruso has been doing so well. Beyond well. My dear little Caruso.

It's like happiness has started to avalanche in my life, getting bigger and stronger and taking every negative thing with it- and engulfing it, building and building.

As me and Caruso gear up to head to Florida in a couple weeks I am excited. It's going to be a good year. I can feel it.


"...nobody said this road would be easy- but I don't think he brought me this far to leave me...."

3 comments:

jen said...

thats the way
uh huh
uh huh
i like it.
uh huh
uh huh

tphil said...

I've got that joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, Where? Down in my heart, down in my heart. (repeat) Down in my heart to stay.

Your joy spills over into my heart.

a texan said...

i love that song andy