Have you seen that animated movie, "The RObinsons"? Its good. Like, this kid messes up on an invention and is horrified and everyone around him is celebrating and hes like "whaaa?" and they're like "YAY you failed! That means you're closer to success!" It was really adorable. I almost cried.
Also, Jeremy changed his facebook picture, you should look.
And finally, did "you know who" (no, not voldemort) ever respond about the "cough" and the dr. situation?? awkward! I blame you!
1 comment:
Have you seen that animated movie, "The RObinsons"? Its good. Like, this kid messes up on an invention and is horrified and everyone around him is celebrating and hes like "whaaa?" and they're like "YAY you failed! That means you're closer to success!" It was really adorable. I almost cried.
Also, Jeremy changed his facebook picture, you should look.
And finally, did "you know who" (no, not voldemort) ever respond about the "cough" and the dr. situation?? awkward! I blame you!
Post a Comment