Monday, April 20, 2009

My computer crashed. BOO!

But, I'm in the Barn office using the computer to say just how happy I am that my hero Steffen Peters won the World Cup! I am so happy for him. It is so exciting. My other hero Isabell Werth came in 2nd. What could be better?

All is well in the dressage world :)

Now, for some less exciting news in the saga that is Caruso. Long story short he lost his left front shoe again for like the 100th time in the past 3 months and his hoof is in pretty bad shape. The farrier is coming out next monday to put a cast on it. Theoretically I could ride him a little this week but I don't want to make his hoof worse than it is....so. The end.

But, hey, STEFFEN PETERS WON THE WORLD CUP!!

1 comment:

jen said...

im sorry about caruso. did i spell his name right? so are you getting a break this week?