Hmmm Andy,What happened? First I thought I was listening to The Clash, but with a whole different twist.
it's just a poem silly :) i'm fine
andy,just wanted to let you know, i'm experiencing a LOT of the same things you are experiencing... but it's about grad school. can you believe it? gahhhh what a downer. i miss you
poems are such great therapy and so mysterious. no one really knows what each line means but you. i love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm Andy,What happened? First I thought I was listening to The Clash, but with a whole different twist.
it's just a poem silly :) i'm fine
andy,
just wanted to let you know, i'm experiencing a LOT of the same things you are experiencing... but it's about grad school. can you believe it? gahhhh what a downer. i miss you
poems are such great therapy and so mysterious. no one really knows what each line means but you. i love it.
Post a Comment