This has nothing to do with your post so yikes. Will you give yourself a "profile picture" on your blog? Then I won't accidentally click on all the other people without pictures.
Come over and vacuum with me. It will change your life.
Okay now to actually comment on your post - So once those guys pay their taxes and take out the money they spend traveling and competing internationally they have $5? As I suspected. Neither of us will be rich.
3 comments:
whoa
Dear Andy,
This has nothing to do with your post so yikes.
Will you give yourself a "profile picture" on your blog? Then I won't accidentally click on all the other people without pictures.
Come over and vacuum with me. It will change your life.
Love, Sara
Okay now to actually comment on your post - So once those guys pay their taxes and take out the money they spend traveling and competing internationally they have $5? As I suspected. Neither of us will be rich.
Post a Comment