You will never guess what I am doing right now.
Sitting in my cabin.
Why Andy? It's 12:21 and there is so much work to get done? There's a show going on and there are a million things you should be doing.
This morning I was taking some boots off one of the young stallions and got completely nailed in the leg. He kicked me so hard I flew backward onto the ground. I am officially going on record to say that I hate stallions, and, at the moment, especially lipizzan ones.
I am currently sitting on my couch icing my leg so it doesn't swell any more than it already has.
As usual, I am being completely worthless.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHRRG.
2 comments:
Aaaaandy, you know better than to put yourself in the line of fire... you made need an X-ray of that leg.
horses were in the 'fall' too..especially the deviant one that kicked you.
Post a Comment