It is the middle of June. WHAT?
You know what that means? The lipizzan performances have started............our first one was today. I can't get over that fact that I'm still here doing them again. What the hell Andy? It was pretty good considering. I'm exhausted, but, in all honesty, it's a nice change of pace. It's something different and we have more help in the summer. That's always a plus.
Every Wednesday and Sunday until September. Only 20 performances left to go....
Caruso is fine and dandy. I've started him on a joint supplement so hopefully that makes him feel a little better. He's also on electrolytes so he's ready for the heat.
The End.
3 comments:
I guess that means that it's officially summer. Looking forward to seeing you and Mr. Fine & Dandy Caruso. Hey how about a nice summer pic?
I'm on electrolytes too!! Yay for caruso and i-best friends.
i watched the fighting tempations last night and thought of you so often. have you seen it? if not, quit everything you are doing and go rent it, heck, go buy it!
Post a Comment