Saturday, June 27, 2009

Okay, so, I've already posted this video on my blog before, but I have to again. I cannot say enough good things about it. This i how I want to ride. period. This is the goal. I literally get chills watching this. Steffen Peters is a genius. I watch this at least once a week.



Okay, okay. Andy is a little obsessive. Calm down Andy. Wait till you hear this. If this isn't creepy I don't know what is. The other night I had a dream that Steffen Peters asked me to work for him. I don't know that I've ever been happier. It was the happiest moment of my life...and then I woke up. I'm not a creep. I swear.

2 comments:

Jen said...

im glad im not the only one who dreams such things...

Shan828 said...

i think the more sadder times in my life have been when Ive woken up from an amazing life-altering dream and realize it wasnt real.

...yet :)