My prayer.
Lord. I am so small. So seemingly insignificant. Where do I fit in? What part must I play? I am so wonderfully alone and free. You made me just so. I can go wherever you want me. Just tell me. You gave me a passion and you taught me to love. I will chase it for the rest of my days. I am 20. So young. So small. I am ready to run, but where to? I am ready to commit, ready to push, ready to please You. I am ready to grow. Tell me where. Tell me when. Tell me how. Just tell me and I'll go. I'll go and I'll make You and everyone proud; proud that their little Andy made it, proud that he followed his dreams, chased them through the dark, and came out on the other side. I'll make them all proud. Some day. One day. Give me wings that I may soar and give me wisdom beyond my years. You know my heart, how it beats for You.
3 comments:
I've read your prayer many times, trying to figure out how to respond. Every time I read it my heart overflows with joy and it's hard to know exactly what to write. Andy,you are exactly where God wants you - in His strong embrace.
We are so proud of you right now - for your attitude and your willingness to be led by the only One who knows you best and loves you even more than we do.
Your fam
and again, amen. what a humble request. seek and we shall find.
amazing picture. Thanks for updating it.
Post a Comment