Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I was going through some old journals of mine today and was surprised how stuff I wrote 2-3 years ago is so relevant to how I feel at the moment. Talking about not knowing about the next step, what to do about college, feeling helpless, excited about moving to Tempel (ha!), hoping I could figure out Caruso's changes......Here I am in the same place- older and wiser.

Sometimes after I would write an entry I would write specific prayers of mine. On August 12, 2007 my prayers were:

-help Roky's sheath infection go away
-help Caruso's shoes stop falling off
-help Roky's absesses get better
-help find a good home for Roky
-help Caruso get his flying changes
-help me learn to hope again

I also wrote this in June 2007. It could be titled "My Life in High School," just kidding....

Look at me
Why don't you see me?
you only see beyond me
through me
Am I not here?
you have eyes
like me
and yet they cannot see me
I am here
waiting to be loved
don't
stop judging me
stop it
you aren't perfect either
you
like me
stop judging me
love me
stop
don't look at me

No comments: